25 Feb WHY PURCHASE A GOWN FROM CREATIQUES?
When sourcing a Boutique to purchase your gown what do you look for?
or an RBA member?
what is an RBA MEMBER?
Being an RBA member means that your dress in insured through the RBA scheme, being a premier stockist of our designers, we have been vetted by the organisation and have been awarded this membership
so, you know when you purchase a gown from CREATQUES BRIDAL BOUTIQUE you know you are in very good hands and we will look after you.
REGISTER YOUR DRESS
Congratulations on purchasing your gown from an RBA member shop.
You are now eligible to register under our Brides Protection Scheme.
All of the details you need to complete the following form will have been written on your leaflet by your bridal shop when you ordered your wedding dress. Once the password has been entered, you can fill-in the form. Once complete, press the Print Form button and then the Register Your Dress button. You will be sent a confirmation email with your registration details and unique reference number. Should you need to make a claim, you will need your unique reference number, along with your receipts, so keep them all in a safe place.
Please note that in order to validate your RBA insurance, your dress registration MUST take place within 21 days of your dress order date. Any registration attempted AFTER the 21-day period will NOT be covered by our scheme.
If you don’t receive your registration confirmation email, please remember to check your spam folder.
BRIDAL PROTECTION SCHEME
What is the RBA Bride’s Protection Scheme?
The BPS is a form of insurance offered so that you, the Bride, can ‘Buy with Confidence’ from an RBA member store. In the unlikely event of your RBA shop closing involuntarily before you can collect your dress, the RBA will endeavour to locate a replacement gown or refund your deposit, subject to the terms and conditions of the scheme.
Why do I need to register?
By registering, we will retain your details on a secure database which can be accessed only by the RBA if the shop records become unavailable for any reason. On registering online, you will be issued with your Unique Reference Number. Keep this safely with your dress receipts.
I already have wedding insurance, why should I register?
In the event that you need to make a claim, the RBA may be able to assist your insurance company to source a replacement gown.
What will happen to my details on your Website?
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties. It will be deleted from our records shortly after the date of your wedding.
How much does all of this cost?
Our BPS guarantee is free to all brides who order a full priced gown from a current RBA member shop.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES AND DECLARATION
The Retail Bridalwear Association Ltd (RBA Ltd) provides that where a current member of the RBA Ltd receives a deposit or full payment (including money paid on account) under the ‘Brides Protection Scheme’ (The Scheme) then in the event of that members involuntary cessation of business it will at its discretion endeavour to obtain a replacement bridal gown or in the event that this proves impracticable refund the deposit or such sum paid at the time to its member for the supply of the Bridal Gown, subject to the terms and conditions.
- The ‘Scheme’ will only consider claims relating directly to the supply of the Bridal Gown and does not include any ancillary wedding party attire or services.
- The ‘Scheme’ covers one Bridal Gown for the one wedding as stipulated at the time the order was placed.
- The RBA Ltd must be notified in writing of a claim within 28 days of the involuntary cessation of its members business.
- The RBA Ltd will only consider a claim made under a legitimate contract with its member and supported by a fully completed and validated online – RBA Ltd ‘Brides Protection Scheme’ declaration.
- No claim will be considered if either party cancels the contract prior to the involuntary cessation of the members business.
- No claim will be considered where a deposit or any amount paid to the member is covered by that members own insurance or is covered and within the customers own insurance.
- The ‘Scheme’ does not cover any deposit protected by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- The ‘Scheme’ does not cover any claim made by a customer relating to any dispute with the RBA Ltd member in respect of delivery, payment or supply of the Bridal Gown.
- Any claim under the ‘Scheme’ must be accompanied by valid receipts and evidence of payment at an RBA member shop together with matching point-of-sale details of customer, goods, payment and date of wedding as registered by the customer online at rbaltd.org.ukor other web site as notified from time to time by the RBA Ltd, such online registration having a receipt validated within 21-days (including public holidays) of the shop purchase date.