07 Jul Amber & Steve tells us about their wedding.
- Wedding date?
wedding was on the 29.04.22
- Wedding venue?
At southdowns manor
2a. Did your wedding plans change due to covid? If so what changed?
Yes sadly we had to postpone for a year
Original date of the wedding was 30.04.21
- Wedding photographer & How did you choose your photographer?
We had Ali Gaudion, we fell in love with her natural photo style and we’re so glad we did. Our photos our just perfect.
- Wedding Flowers & did you choose your dress before your flowers?
My wedding flowers were by mrs bouquet I had already chosen my dress so she helped make my colours to my dress.
- Did you have a colour scheme or theme for your day?
Our colour scheme was very neutral with blush, ivory and lots of greenery.
- Dress Designer?
- Before visiting Creatiques did you have an idea of what style of gown you’d like? If so were you surprised by the gown you did choose?
I had seen an advert on creatiques social media and knew it was the dress for me.
As soon as I saw myself in the dress I knew it was the one. Instant love
- Overall how was your Creatiques experience?
I can honestly say my experience with creatiques was a fantastic one. I felt like I had known the boys for years. Due to covid restrictions I had to attend dress fitting alone but it didn’t matter because the boys become my friends/family giving me their advise and opinion.
They were amazing! Making me feel at ease instantly.
- Highlight of your wedding day?
Highlight of my day was definitely walking down the isle to my future husband surrounded by our friends and family.
It just felt beautiful
- Did you have any special touches?
- Do you have any advice for bride’s planning their big day?
My advise for future brides would be remember to who the day is for.
It’s so easy to get caught up in
‘what other people want’
- In hindsight, would you have done anything differently?
I wish we had budgeted for a videographer.
The price put us off but now that our big day has been and gone I would love to be able to watch and relive it.