20 Aug Amber’s dream Mark Lesley dress
1. Wedding date?
2. Wedding venue?
Portsmouth Registry Office , Milldam House
2a. Did your wedding plans change due to covid? If so what changed?
3. Wedding photographer & How did you choose your photographer?
Kerry Potter photography, she is my cousins cousin
4. Wedding Flowers & did you choose your dress before your flowers?
I used Stacey Moon Floral designs, I asked for Roses but let her work her magic on a beautiful bouquet & button holes. Yes I chose my dress before my flowers
7. Did you have a colour scheme or theme for your day?
8. Dress Designer?
9. Before visiting Creatiques did you have an idea of what style of gown you’d like? If so were you surprised by the gown you did choose?
I had looked up some dresses on your website and fell in love with 2 Mark Lesley ones. The one I chose was the first one I orginally saw on your website, it was stunning.
10. Overall how was your Creatiques experience?
Amazing, couldn’t fault any of it. The boutique is beautiful, has a chilled lovely vibe and the staff were brilliant.
11. Highlight of your wedding day?
Feeling amazing in a stunning dress and seeing my handsome husband waiting for me at the end of the aisle!
12. Did you have any special touches?
13. Do you have any advice for bride’s planning their big day?
Do what you both feel is right! Don’t worry about anybody else, its your day.
14. In hindsight, would you have done anything differently?
Absolutely not, we had an amazing day. Loved every minute.