19 Apr DO YOU LOVE BRIDAL? WE HAVE A VACANCY FOR A BRIDAL CONSULTANT
CREATIQUES BRIDAL BOUTIQUE, SOUTHSEA, 151 ALBERT ROAD, SOUTHSEA,PO4 0JW
We require a PART TIME Sales Assistant / Bridal Consultant who are bright, bubbly and love helping customers find their perfect gown! Creatiques bridal boutique is a multi-award winning, beautiful spacious bridal wear boutique based in Southsea, retailing beautiful wedding gowns, bridal accessories, and occasional wear and is well known for its excellent customer service and expertise in all things bridal.
We are looking to recruit A PART TIME Bridal Consultants Applicants must be flexible THIS INCLUDES WEEKENDS we also require you to cover staff annual leave plus occasional attendance at local wedding fairs, fashion show events, and photo shoots.
We offer a competitive salary and scope to learn and progress. Previous fashion, beauty, retail, sales or customer service experience is beneficial but not essential. What is more important is your ability to learn and work effectively with customers and team members.
Applicants must be confident self-motivators, reliable, cheerful, well presented and outgoing. Please note that being a Bridal Consultant is more challenging than it sounds, It can be physically and mentally demanding.
Job duties will include: –
- Retail selling of bridal wear, special occasion wear and accessories including completing accurate paperwork.
- Assist in the preparation, including pressing and steaming, of wedding dresses and other garments.
- Oversee customer in-store alterations appointments.
- Assist in the presentation of goods and showroom areas, in particular the brand(s) allocated to you.
- social media KNOWLEDGE IS a PLUS
- Process the unpacking of goods inward and packing of goods for outward shipping.
- Preparation of merchandise for presentation at wedding exhibitions as required, and occasional attendance thereof.
- Undertake general administration as required.
- Attend monthly team meetings.
- Assist in general cleaning throughout the premises, making refreshments and being a part of an award-winning team
- Such other duties may be required by the manager from time to time.
- A clean and current driving license.
- Assist in creating sales material for sales preparation and success
- Coordinate scheduling with clients and sales team members
- Lead client correspondence
- Coordinate shipping and delivery
- Handle customer inquiries and issues
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/google sheets
- Social media
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of scheduling and preparing our sales team for important meetings and trade shows. You will provide outstanding customer service by liasoning between the sales team and the customer.
If you think this sounds like you, please forward your CV with COVERING EMAIL/LETTER for the attention of The Manager.email@example.com
DETAILING YOUR WORK AVAILABILITY and WHY YOU THINK YOU YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THIS
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30TH APRIL 2022