01 Oct Mrs & Mrs Hughes say ‘I Do’
1. Wedding date?
2. Wedding venue?
2a. Did your wedding plans change due to covid? If so what changed?
We originally had the date of 28.05.20 but had to postpone 5 additional times due to covid. Each time we got to the next date a further lock down was enforced.
3. Wedding photographer & How did you choose your photographer?
The Kensington Photographer- fell in love with the style of photography and felt it was very natural and gorgeous.
4. Wedding Flowers & did you choose your dress before your flowers?
We chose an online business that sells artificial flowers. I knew I wanted lace but I hadn’t got the dress before the flowers.
7. Did you have a colour scheme or theme for your day?
Navy blue, silver grey and white. Our theme was nautical/ lighthouse themed as that’s what we love. Visiting the beach and searching for local lighthouses together as an adventure.
8. Dress Designer?
Serenity by Justin Alexander
9. Before visiting Creatiques did you have an idea of what style of gown you’d like? If so were you surprised by the gown you did choose?
I knew I wanted lace and something that flowed at the bottom but I went into the dress searching process as what ever takes my fancy I will try anything. When I found the dress I knew as I tried it on and didn’t want to take it off I felt like a true princess.
10. Overall how was your Creatiques experience?
I was blown away by how attentive Rob and Andrew we’re with myself and my bridal party. I felt like I was royalty and they were helping me with any problems I had. Having a bad experience from a previous bridal shop I was apprehensive but my worries were blown away by how caring and lovely they both were.
11. Highlight of your wedding day?
Seeing my brides reaction to my gown and telling me how amazing I looked. She couldn’t keep her eyes or hands off me all day!
12. Did you have any special touches?
I had a head piece made for my hair to wear which matched my flowers and also had the same leaves from my dress on it! I also loved my veil that was attached to my hair it made the whole hair do look flawless.
13. Do you have any advice for bride’s planning their big day?
Advice would be: don’t worry about any small things that may occur on your big day! Take it all in your stride and make sure you pause throughout your day and take in all of the love from your friends and family and remember your day is about your self and your significant other so don’t worry about pleasing everyone!
14. In hindsight, would you have done anything differently?
I wouldn’t change a thing! It was the most amazing perfect day and I’m so pleased I chose creatiques to find myself an amazing gorgeous gown!