22 Aug REAL BRIDE BLOG: Natasha
2. Molenvliet Wine Estate in Stellenbosch, South Africa
3. I loved my creatiques experience, I had been to lots of different shops trying dresses on but none gave the same experience as you did. You made me feel beautiful and comfortable trying them all on. I am a bigger bride and felt embarrassed but you found me the dress which showed off all my curves and I felt amazing in it.
4. Had to be finding the dress after 5 months looking
5. Highlight was walking down the isle and seeing me future husband standing at the end. (Also we had a cool band play at the end which had everyone up dancing.)
6. I would of used a different wedding planner as we had a couple of issues with our but other than that I wouldn’t change much about the day. Our photos also went on too long meaning we missed being able to mingle with our guests after the ceremony.
7. Tips for future brides Enjoy the planing You don’t have to spend a fortune for a nice day it’s about the day itself and people who are there On the day itself try not to drink too much and take a moment out to have time just you and your husband to reflect.