10 Aug Rosie gets married at Portchester Castle
1. Wedding date?
11th June 2021
2. Wedding venue?
St Mary’s Church Portchester Castle
2a. Did your wedding plans change due to covid? If so what changed?
Our wedding date did not change. However we originally planned on having 150 guests due to our families which was then reduced to 30 due to restrictions. My partners family is Portuguese so only his family here in Portsmouth could come.
3. Wedding photographer & How did you choose your photographer?
I chose my friend Nadia. She was an A Level photography student. I chose her as I wanted to give the opportunity and money to someone I knew.
4. Wedding Flowers & did you choose your dress before your flowers?
Tear drop bouquet, my bridesmaids had hand held bouquets. My dress was chosen and purchased before.
5. Did you have a colour scheme or theme for your day?
Lilac and Ivory
6. Dress Designer?
7. Before visiting Creatiques did you have an idea of what style of gown you’d like? If so were you surprised by the gown you did choose?
Before visiting creatiques I didn’t have a set design. However I was still surprised at my choice and how quickly with support from their employees I chose my dress.
8. Overall how was your Creatiques experience?
I felt so welcome, I was made to feel like a princess from the second I opened the door. Rob and Andrew were amazing.
9. Highlight of your wedding day?
Walking down the aisle with my dad
10. Do you have any advice for bride’s planning their big day?
Accept any help offered to you. Make the day how you and your fiancé want it and don’t try to impress everyone. Relax on the day!
11. In hindsight, would you have done anything differently?
I would have liked to relax more but wouldn’t change anything