17 May A Sunny Southsea Wedding
1. Wedding date?
25th march 2022
2. Wedding venue?
Queens hotel followed by Southsea beach cafe
2a. Did your wedding plans change due to covid? If so what changed?
No, we got engaged and married in 6 months!
3. Wedding photographer & How did you choose your photographer?
Tash and will photographers. Easy choice, both so lovely, and capture the natural moments
4. Wedding Flowers & did you choose your dress before your flowers?
Jo hick flowers. I gave her freedom, but just asked for foliage and whites. I requested two flowers, roses, as i got engaged in a rose garden and freesia, as they whee my late grandmas favourite flower.
5. Did you have a colour scheme or theme for your day?
6. Dress Designer?
7. Before visiting Creatiques did you have an idea of what style of gown you’d like? If so were you surprised by the gown you did choose?
8. Overall how was your Creatiques experience?
9. Highlight of your wedding day?
10. Did you have any special touches?
11. Do you have any advice for bride’s planning their big day?
12. In hindsight, would you have done anything differently?
Record my first dance is my only regret, and not to see the awful dancing, but because my mother in laws partner played the guitar and sang for us