26 Jun 4TH JULY,,,,THE TEAM AT CREATIQUES HAS NEWS….
What a total amazing two weeks we have has since we were able to open. Thank you to all our brides who found their gowns, additionally Thank you for all your support through the lockdown, your response to our live feeds and social media posts, this means the world to our small, yet unique team.
Since the opening of the boutique on the 15th June 2020 Creatiques has adhered to ALL the government policy guidelines asking you to bring ONE other person/guest with you at your bridal appointment due to the 2 metre ruling, however, from the 4th July 2020 the 2 meter ruling has now been substituted for the 1 metre distancing rules, Which means we are allowing our brides to bring with them 2 guests.
If you have made an appointment after the 4th July, please email us and let us know who you two guests are that you are bringing with you.
A social distancing sign on the entrance door
- We will have in our boutique a handheld non-contact thermometer, the bride and their one attended will expect to have their temperature taken on arrival.
- We only work on an appointment only basis.
- NEW UPDATE 4TH JULY 2020 two guests can come with you to your appointment.
- An automated Hand sanitizer will be available for you as you arrive at the boutique, we will ask you to use this prior to your appointment, if you have any conditions that will not allow you to use this, we will ask you to wash your hands in our rest room. Our designated stylist will instruct bride and guest to use on arrival
- Each staff member will have their designated room for the day, they will have a mask and or a visor. They will also have disposable plastic aprons and disposable gloves to use where necessary.
- Each bride will be taken to her designated area upon arrival and will not be permitted to leave that area to browse our dresses
- As a precaution will ask the bride to change into a non-woven disposable cover up isolation security protection gown.
- Each guest will be given a mask to wear (if they haven’t bought their own)
- The consultant will pull the dresses wearing a new pair of gloves for that purpose only which will be disposed of in designated bin in each room as soon as they re-enter the room
- The bride and her guest will go into the changing room to put the dress on. This will be discussed during out initial consultation.
- All orders and payment will be taken in the area you are seated; payments will also be available through bank transfer.
- The card machine/tape measure will all be wiped down with alcohol wipes after use
- All dresses tried on will be taken directly to our prep room to be steamed and sprayed with Dettol fabric spray.
- Will also will ask which bridal boutiques you have been to. If you have been to any appointments prior (on the day of this appointment with us) to coming into our store.
- At present the toilet is not in use.
We really want you to enjoy our boutique, and we understand it all sounds very clinical and not our “norm”. We know you will enjoy finding your wedding gown with us.
WE VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.